Community Screenshots Thread (Unedited Screens Only)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Oct 21, 2013.

1. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Don't worry, new skins are on the way. I think I read that S397 expects them shortly after they release the methods to print hud overlays onscreen and correcting AI raintire usage. So .... soon?

M D Gourley likes this.
  2. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

Seems your environment reflection is off?

M D Gourley, philmcqueen and gpfan like this.
  3. jayarrbee36

jayarrbee36 Registered

4. datasting

datasting Registered

5. johnsclander

johnsclander Registered

If I remember correctly, that circuit was in GT Legends. I participate in a championship, with Rfactor&HistoriX, in a great conversion (like all tracks converted from GT Legends to Rfactor).

Thanks to MD and others for giving the link of "Paul Marc Racing". I already tried Mondello and found it simply great.

6. McKiernan

McKiernan Registered

You are correct it was in GT Legends. I can't remember if it featured as stock content in any other sims.
    I've often noticed that it's common in wishlist threads for people to want tracks that are local to them & I'm usually tempted to suggest Mondello, partly just to see who else knows of it.

philmcqueen and M D Gourley like this.
  7. M D Gourley

M D Gourley Registered

Here are my current rFACTOR 2 settings for the new RTX 2070 GPU I have installed...this is for those who would like to know what settings I have for the screen shots...as you 'Alex72' have a 2070 card as well :):):)
    1 rF2 VIDEO SETTINGS.jpg 2 rF2 in game DISPLAY SETTINGS.jpg 3 rF2 in game VIDEO RES SETTINGS.jpg

I also adjust the 'Adjust Desktop Color Settings' in the nVidia Control Panel as this further enhances the 'Gamma' of my old Monitors that do not have a good black point. As you can see there are further adjustments in the nVidia Control Panel like 'Contrast', 'Brightness' etc etc.
    4 nVIDIA Adjust DESKTOP COLOR SETTINGS.jpg

8. M D Gourley

M D Gourley Registered

See above post for my rF2 settings with my new RTX 2070....for screen shots it is all about the lighting, sun position, light colored areas against dark areas in the image, also the Depth of Field blur helps to make the subject matter pop, stand out more...much like in real photography.
    I DO NOT convert any mods!!...as I respect all artists work and will not rip other content...besides I do not know how to...LOL:):):)

9. M D Gourley

M D Gourley Registered

RIPPED CONTENT:
    I have just had my hand slapped for posting 'ripped content' and the posts removed...I did not know, or intend to do this intentionally as this content is readily available in the rF2 workshop and links provided by others, so I apologize to Studio 397 and my fellow posters for doing so.
    I do not know how to convert any content whether Tracks or Cars:):)...just to set the record straight:):)

johnsclander likes this.
  10. philmcqueen

philmcqueen Member

11. M D Gourley

M D Gourley Registered

rF2 Silverstone GT Layout with the URD Detroit and rF2 Challengers / GT3
    1 rF2 URD Detroit at SILVERSTONE all copy.jpg 2 rF2 URD Detroit at SILVERSTONE first sorner copy.jpg 3 rF2 URD Detroit at SILVERSTONE sign copy.jpg 3a rF2 URD Detroit at SILVERSTONE pits copy.jpg 4 rF2 URD Detroit at SILVERSTONE sun copy.jpg

12. Louis

Louis Registered

13. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

@M D Gourley Thanks buddy. Yeah i also adjust desktop gamma/contrast because when i go into Nvidia Surround the middle monitor goes lighter for some reason. My side monitors are 1 brand and my middle monitor is another, lol. The biggest issue is that those on the sides are 24" and the middle is 23,6"... Not good because the sides (or the middle depending on how you see it) dont line up properly in the sim world. I have to put the middle monitor slightly higher than the sides to line the tarmac and railings etc up. Its annoying and i have to get a new monitor with the same brand and model as my side ones.

Also looked at a great monitor stand for triples with small movement up/down, left/right and angle forward/backward for each monitor to place them perfectly. Just spent so much money on the new PC so i have to manage a while longer. :D

M D Gourley likes this.
  14. M D Gourley

M D Gourley Registered

Welcome to the '5760 Club'...awesome shots :D

Louis, Marius Nicolae and philmcqueen like this.
  15. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

16. M D Gourley

M D Gourley Registered

OMG, another '5760 Club' member...welcome and fantastic shots...:D:D

17. philmcqueen

philmcqueen Member

18. Stevy

Stevy Registered

Some pictures of races where I try to show some friends(+AI) the world of rFactor :D Image1.jpg Image2.jpg Image3.jpg Image4.jpg Image5.jpg

19. datasting

datasting Registered

the last pics of this year, Happy New Year all!!

GRAB_255.JPG GRAB_256.JPG GRAB_257.JPG GRAB_258.JPG GRAB_260.JPG GRAB_261.JPG GRAB_262.JPG GRAB_259.JPG

20. Louis

Louis Registered

Thanks. I´m actually on 5860 club :D. I use nvidia surround for bezel correction

Alex72, M D Gourley and philmcqueen like this.