Color calibration?

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by KittX, Jan 12, 2012.

1. KittX

KittX Registered

Okay, this is more general question, but it is straight related to track modding for me; also in general sections it would be down in a very short period of time.

I have an LCD monitor; and I prefer ATI cards - and I've calibrated my monitor through the Catalyst's color settings - it has wider range to calibrate the colors.
    But gMotor games including rF1 and rF2 always return my color correction to default. I had a solution with rF1 - by removing the legal256 and legalnotice from the UI data (SORRY!:)) the colors remained calibrated in game.

It helped me a lot with track modding - basically because I see proper colours of textures and lighting. With all to zero it was a huge difference in game.

But I cannot use this method in rF2 - because it stops working when I exclude these flies from mas.

Any other solution to keep the calibrated colors in game?

2. blakboks

blakboks Registered

Just information gathering here, I don't really have a solution for you (in software, anyway). Have you calibrated your monitor using its own controls (i.e. on the monitor directly, not in software)? What are you using to calibrate it?

(Post count isn't my goal, but this is #100 for me! woo hoo! :D )