cockpit Genesis

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by alpefe, Oct 23, 2012.

1. alpefe

alpefe Registered

hi all, I hope this is the right place to be able to show my creations, and I hope you enjoy it.
    also please excuse my English translator is.
    first of all my creations are made ​​to solve the problems that exist in simulation, I am developing enough extras to make better the simulation, forms a small part of the development of the simulator Genesis (patented), but I think it can also help to improve the simulation at home .
    and I have different options cockpits available as accessories.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is the genesis cockpit, is made of aluminum perfileria 45 and 90mm, is very rigid and particularly configurable, I have enough for extras, keyboard stand, shifter, Ipad, Tablet, handbrake, mouse, etc. .. .
    everything you need to install if there is not.
    You can regulate all you want, pedals, steering wheel controls, monitors, seat, etc. ..
    There is also a model of Genesis folding cockpit, for people who have little space.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well this has been a quick trip for some of my creations, I hope you like it, greetings.
    http://www.totalspanishsimulator.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2012
  2. alpefe

alpefe Registered

another good accessory, Ipad or tablet holder, you can focus as you want, and slide up or down the lane.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I hope you enjoy it.

3. I really like it! Is it possible to have an idea about the cost?

4. alpefe

alpefe Registered

hello, I like that you like my products on the website has prices and accessories, if you want to put some extra and abut the right support, you can send the measures you need and makes.
    I've also made ​​a stand for monitors in other cockpits, like everything I do, have multiple regulations, height, separcion monitors and the angle between them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the standard model, supports 3 monitors from 21 "to 27", with anchors vesa 75-100-200, or central one to 47 ".
    [​IMG]
    Here a sample monitors 27 ".
    http://www.totalspanishsimulator.com/
    I hope you like it, greetings.

5. alpefe

alpefe Registered

and now the latest development is the Genesis F1 cockpit is a cockpit developed specifically for fans of F1, not suitable for other uses, like his brother the standard Genesis is fully configurable, seat, monitors, pedals, steering wheel , controls, etc. ..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the cockpit we offer will have their complement of motion system for next year, for F1 will be a 4 actuators with 200mm of travel, and a speed of 400mm/seg.
    [​IMG]
    and for the standard model, will be a 3-axis, which may increase to 5 axes, with 300mm travel routes, and speeds 400mm/seg.
    We are also developing a system controller based on X-Sim, which will allow to use different components and adjust them to your liking, pedals, buttons, and servo motors for motorized wheel and other extras.

6. richiespeed13

richiespeed13 Registered

These are awesome designs, I especially love the above pictures where you are actually seated like you are driving an open wheel car.

Great work!

7. Vinceton

Vinceton Registered

That f1 style cockpit, is super cool, but ain't gonna hold water. It's too heavy for such flimsy attachment to the base/dbox.

8. alpefe

alpefe Registered

Hi, I put some pictures of a client with aero supports both supplements plane and car, hope you like it, greetings.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. alpefe

alpefe Registered

Well, another little something more, as many had asked me to seat brackets, because I designed some supports in aluminum 6mm thick and 100mm high with widths from 350 to 450mm, with that comes all that I know, it may also add extras anchored to the supports, for example handbrake, change shirts etc. .., and not want to put the extras and want something very affordable 4 soportees individual, everyone can adjust the angle of the seat, I hope you like it, a greeting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]