SOLVED Cockpit FPV too high

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Per Larsson, Nov 30, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Per Larsson

Per Larsson Registered

Hi, I'm new to rFactor. I'm running Windows 11, Steam VR and I have HP Reverb G2.
    My Cockpit FPV is like 2 meters above the car, not from inside. I can't find a way to align. I have re-installed the game but still the same.

2. Emery

Emery Registered

Sounds like you've inadvertently changed camera locations. Pressing the Insert key cycles through the cockpit cameras and should get you where you want to be.

3. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk Administrator Staff Member

Backspace will reset your cockpit view in VR.

4. lagg

lagg Registered

If what @Alex Sawczuk doesn't work, go to Setup- Assign Controls - Assist & Game Play - Hardware - VR Center Head Position and you'll see tha hotkey or if isn't assigned.

5. Booth_doberman

Booth_doberman Registered

This is not just a RF2 issue; it happens in other sims as well. I have recenter in IL-2 Sturmovik, too. Also, on occasion in VR, I notice the world moves with me. So if I lean to the right, the whole car shifts to the right with me. The only way I've found to deal with this is to exit out of the game and go back to the mixed reality portal, go into the room boundary options and recenter the headset. Sometimes, I have to do this several times before it "takes."