Cockpit Camera adjustment

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by lmp2, Apr 5, 2019.

1. lmp2

lmp2 Registered

I recently started using Cockpit Camera Controls to get a realistic seating/view point rather than just seat controls. However, having worked perfectly for a short while, the controls are now just snapping between 2 settings. I'm pretty sure I've done something done like locking it or something, but I cannot figure it out. Any idea how I get them back to full adjustment?
    Thanks

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

3. Louis

Louis Registered

I think you can delete or move the "corrupted" file and revalidating files with steam after. Or click U

4. lmp2

lmp2 Registered

OK, thanks. How do I delete the file? Is it code within the player json file or elsewhere? When it rewrites with new settings, how do I save those (which I'm guessing I inadvertently have done already)?

5. Bernd

Bernd Registered

I don't understand exactly what happens to you, but maybe it helps if you, before you start the game, delete the file 'all_vehicles.ini', that can be found in the folder:
    '..\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\ModDev\UserData\player'.
    In that file, your setted seat and mirror positions for each used car are stored.
    I guess when you just delete that file, it will be created new when you start the game, so you should get all default settings back.