"Closest" car to simulate driving of an Audi A3 3.2 in rfactor 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Igor, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Igor

Igor Registered

Hello,

First of all I apologize for this thread, I perfectly know that rfactor 2 is focused on simulating driving of race cars, specially with the new packs of GT3, GTE and LMP2, but it does have nice street cars like Honda NSX, Chevrolet Corvette, and it also has a very nice Kart Simulator from what I have heard (I have not purchased yet the KartSim).

Due to high quality of the new added tracks, such as Sebring and Le Mans, and I hope to see in near future Nordschleife too... I have developed certain feelings and love for this simulator recently. There is another famous game not so real with "simulating" experiences but with a lot of mods that I played quite a lot but now I am in between these two... and trying to switch more to rfactor 2...

What I am looking for... (maybe unrealistic... but I do not lose anything asking) is to replicate the driving of the car that I usually take to different tracks... Audi A3 3.2. So that is the reason of this post is to ask which car of different mods is the "closest" to replicate that physics of an Audi A3 3.2 in rfactor 2?

Just another question... which version/s of Circuit of Catalunya (Montmeló) do you consider the most realistic?

Thank you for reading