Clio Cockpit Graphics Issue after adjusting seat back

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by 64r, Mar 21, 2014.

1. 64r

64r Registered

This is not a new bug but it's annoying because it stops me changing the seat position backwards. When you move the seat back there is a black piece of plate that shows in approximately the position of the drivers head. Bad explanation but hopefully the picture makes sense.

View attachment 12062
    View attachment 12063

2. kaptainkremmen

kaptainkremmen Registered

That's what happens when you move the seat so far you are sitting in the back :) You see the back of the seat/headless driver. If you moved the seat 8 feet forwards you wouldn't be able to see the windscreen but it's not a bug.

3. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Maybe also check your fov.

4. 64r

64r Registered

Yes I understand why it happens but I am reporting all problems as I find them (as requested by Tim). Obviously this graphics bug should not be seen by a user so either there needs to be a limit on how far the seat can move or for the specific graphic issue to be fixed. It's not a problem for me but like most bugs I report I am just trying to tidy up all the small issues. We could all just ignore all the small issues and every time somebody reports something say "it's always like that" or "yeah change this", but then we would just end up with a product with a bunch of small issues that each annoy people in a slightly different way. For me software development is a constant push of introducing new features whilst tidying up any other issues that may pop up to make the codebase as good as possible, if the dev guys are happy to leave it as is that

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

We want people to be able to create videos, etc, and free move the cameras, etc. That's why we allow movements that show objects they don't really want to see. In this case, you're seeing the driver and/or his seat.