Clean pass?

Discussion in 'Real Racing Discussion' started by P.S.R., Jul 12, 2015.

1. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

I put this here because is a real racing question and not specific to rF2 and didn't know where else to put.

While I think this is a clean pass, I'd still welcome input as I'm not sure I was leaving enough room. The AI did turn early I think so the point at which we made contact I feel was in my space and that the AI turned too early but having said that I don't believe I was going to be able to give him enough room anyway so I think it would have been my fault if he had backed off or hit me later if that makes any sense. Anyway any and all comments or discussion welcome...

2. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

Clean pass, the other car could have taken the inside to defend but chose not to. Little bump through the turn but that is nothing IMO. The passing car looked like he was faster but quite a bit anyway.

P.S I didnt' read your description as I wanted to stay unbiased not knowing who is who.

3. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

The contact was actually fault of the guy getting passed, because by the time he was the one behind therefore responsible not to crash in the guy in front, plus the passed guy when wayy to inside for a corner exit. Clean pass.

4. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

OK. Thanks guys :)