Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Slow Motion, Oct 22, 2021.
Will try asap, looks fun.
I am not a modder nor a 2cv specialist.
But I know this car and have often seen it in IRL traffic.
I wouldn't comment on the dynamic behavior of the car, SlowMotion made it very understeer, I can't say if it's realistic or not.
On the other hand, some "IMO" elements :
1) This car is a real wet soap and oil soaked in IRL. This is not the case in the game, too much grip in my opinion.
2) The chassis :
It seems to me (seems) not flabby and soft enough compared to real life. I also think the IRL car takes more pitch and roll (I'm not sure).
3) I think it brakes less well in real life and in my opinion the optimum braking temperature can perhaps be reduced (old technology and old road car first price).
4) The engine is in my opinion more powerful in the mod, which is good, but sincerely we need an upgrade in the showroom to further increase the torque/power.
This should depend on the adjustments I have proposed : between 10% and maximum 33% would be pretty good.
5) I would have, as for the Lupo GTI and the MX5 road, wished to have skins corresponding to the road cars (red, black ......).
Anyway thank you, maybe I would leave a comment on the Lupo GTI and the MX5 road.... SPOILER : they are very good, especially the Lupo GTI.
Have a nice day Marco.
Would you like to get closer to the creator of the NSX, have his agreement, try to find as much real data as possible and improve the existing car ? Just an idea, I would like it a lot.
I think these are not intended to be the street model, but rather based on a race series in the UK, so they have mildly uprated engines, etc. (see Building a race car – 2CV Racing Club)
Ah ok !
Well a street car would be great, perhaps just in tweaking the HDV + the tire files?
Thanks guys for interesting to the mod... for sure a lot of things could be done... anyway here we have some improvements we added in the
Build 1.01 November 21st, 2021:
- added left hand drive option
- added paddles shift option
thank you for the left hand drive, I will test it.
first post has been updated
Build 1.02, December 10th, 2021:
- fixed Posled class
first post has been updated with build 1.03 for fixing black rain on certain tracks, due to wrong rF2 code
just a quick upgrade for maintenance, build 1.04
Separate names with a comma.