KNOWN Circuit D'Azur textures & lightning hue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Risto Kappet, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

On Circuit D'Azur

1) All the asphalt textures like white pedestrian lines and most importantly pit exit lines are invisible on low track details. I imagine they take no real resource so they should be visible on all details, especially the pit blend lines.

2) The whole track is covered in an orange hue which only dissapears when you are in the tunnel. Doesnt look right, especially when compared with real life footage.

Hopefully these can be fixed before Formula Challenge / Formula Pro coming up.

Lenniepen and Nick9320 like this.
  2. Nick9320

Nick9320 Registered

We had the same issues at the league races. Everything is fine in the replays but that yellow hue is a bit annoying

Risto Kappet likes this.
  3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

They stripes don't take up much resources unless you have a marginal system to begin with. There is a reason they have different levels of detail. If you miss the stripes, move up one step. If you system can't handle the 2nd level of detail, then have racers practice offline with the details turned up once notch so they can learn where the stripes would be. Muscle Memory.

4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Pit exit blend line can only be an error to be dependent on track detail level, but I'm surprised things like pedestrian crossings are not hat targets (ie impact on grip, especially in the wet) and should be both physical and (therefore) always visible.

I'll ignore the lines because they should be physical anyway (as above), but you don't memorize a pit exit blend line and then race without it - especially at Mon D'Azur, with one of the more challenging lines to deal with.

Risto Kappet likes this.
  5. Dan-Ove Brantholm

Dan-Ove Brantholm Registered