Christmas tree for drag racing

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by mrnitro, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Johannes Rojola

Johannes Rojola Registered

Currently it is just that. Plus the car is automatically aligned to starting position, and soon after crossing finish line the game quits automatically to menu. Very lackluster feeling.

2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

a Kunos Dev has already stated he wants to look at a proper Tree/Drag start in the future, but just like ISI it's not a high priority issue at the moment. At least AC has it in Basic form and that basic form may get improved slightly for when Multiplayer is included, may be lacklustre but it's better than nothing!

3. PDRSim

PDRSim Registered

Bump!!!!!!!!!!

4. Haliwa04

Haliwa04 Registered

I don't get it, Bethesda software had burnout championship and NIRA intense import racing, both had crappy graphics(90's, windows 3.x-98), yet they had working trees, pro and sportsman timing. Hell, the burnout box was even more realistic. Add that to the fact that you could completely tune each and every engine possible from 50hp diesels to 10,000hp top fuel engines. This was in 1998. Here we are in 2014 and can't get a working tree, realistic tuning, and hard to control cars with wonky power bands. Throw in all the glitches and I think I'd almost trade dragfactor for that old Bethesda game.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

5. Squeeekmo

Squeeekmo Registered

I played the crap out of Burnout right up until about 2003. So much depth for a drag racing game. I would settle for Burnout PCE with updated graphics engine that's moddable.

6. Medic

Medic Registered

Any progress on a working christmas tree for us drag racing enthusiasts Tim ?