Chevy GT Challenge (GMT -5)

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by B. Gant, Nov 27, 2013.

1. B. Gant

B. Gant Registered

Hey Guys. It is time to get my league onboard this rF2 train :). We have been monitoring rF2 progress but never attempted a organized race or series. This Winter we are planning a GT Sprint Series with ISI's Chevrolet cars. The C6r & Camaro. Separate Classes. 7 Race Series. We have set dates for the 1st 3 rounds. The Remaining 4 will be when 2014 begins & will be updated soon.

The events will run on Monday Night in the Eastern USA Time zone (gmt -5). So unfortunately, Our European friends are not likely to be able to race along with us being 6 hours ahead. Thats just a hunch, based on our time differences. Everyone is welcome.

The new platform is called the "SimRaceAlliance rF2". The SRA consist of 5 leagues (communities) who come together for special events every month or so to reunite us all and build comradery. I started it back in 2009, and glad I did. I am all for working together. League names mean nothing. We all here to enjoy what we love to do, with others who do the same. So if theres any ideas/info or known bugs you'd like to share with us, let me know. All Events are hosted at my home site, usf1racing.com.

View Topic
    http://www.usf1racing.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=1830

[​IMG]

2. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

I'll be checking this out.

3. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

Cool race man but that 113 degree temp sure made alot if smoking cars. I noticed it and set my car up for it but i guess others didn't and it's tough to see much behind two or three overheating cars. :)