Chevrolet Camaro GT3 v1.61 Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Obbzy_XR_

Obbzy_XR_ Registered

I want to be on planet Simul, not Arcadia!

Driving around Mid-Ohio, with numerous others, over the last few weeks. The amount of times the car tips over is insane!
    A car that heavy should NOT roll so easily. There is a major flaw with this version & it really needs to be addressed. The physics model is obviously too light compared to the previous version.

Please investigate & fix ISI..

2. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

It's like cars have no weight, no mass, no momentum that wants to bring them back down to earth or, for that matter, make them continue traveling in their original direction of travel (when driving around corners normally). Cars are too willing to flip over or just not return back to earth, as-well as - when driving normally - dart around and almost instantly change their direction of travel as if they weigh nothing. Some cars are better, some are worse, but it's - to a certain degree - something I experience in pretty much any car in RF2 regardless of mod or setup.

3. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

it is like there is no G in sims. I am yet to be introduced to a game that doesn't have shady events when airborne (GP Bikes, AC, NR 2003, iR) though the lightness of cars and their willingness to rotate when with a wheel off the ground is a bit more dramatic here. In AC there is some downward pull "slamming" the car with its weight back to Earth, but the take off is exaggerated.