Champ Manager

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spadge, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Spadge

Spadge Registered

Hi all, I hope the new year is treating you well so far.

I used to use Champ Result V3 to generate standings and stuff of my weekly races back when we used rf1. Does anyone know if something like it has been made for rf2 yet?

I've had a look at simresults.net and while I think what they are doing is very clever, what I liked about CRV3 was that it made all the web pages for me and all I had to do was FTP them up onto the web server. Also, my understanding is that simresults.net is a standalone one-per-race sort of thing, doesn't handle the league tables.

Thanks for any info and insight.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
  2. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

Sadly, not yet. Someone contacted in the past the guys from CTDP (http://www.ctdp.net/csm.html) asking permission or asking to then to port their plugin to rf2, but nothing happen and i don´t remember what was the answer.

3. Spadge

Spadge Registered

I don't think that's quite the same thing. I think that the CTDP CSM-NX is a season creator for rfactor, whereas what I am looking for is something that reads race logs and generates web pages with league standings.

I got the name wrong in my original post, which is probably what caused the confusion. It was Champ Result V3 that was the thing I used to use. It makes stuff like this: http://www.fromley.com/FNF/

4. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

Forgive then. My english isn´t good and sometimes i didn´t get all the picture.

Good thing is, besides not helping you on your issue, my protest stills valid without having to create a thread for this.
    Thanks.