Ch Pro Pedals Not Being Recognized

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Felipe Anderson, May 15, 2021.

1. Felipe Anderson

Felipe Anderson Registered

Hello. I was wondering if rfactor 2 works with the CH Pro Pedals and CH Flight sim yoke. I tried to do it this morning but it would not recognize it. Is there a fix or do these products plane not work for this game?

Thank you

2. JamesB

JamesB Registered

Well flight pedals work in a completely different way to car pedals, they are effectively on one axis this will NOT work in a drivi ng sim as far as I can see. You MIGHT get the yoke to work as a steering wheel but IMO you NEED FFB to understand what the car is doing to have any hope of driving fast and you will not get that as the two systems are again completely different.

3. Felipe Anderson

Felipe Anderson Registered

I knew the yoke was a long shot but the pedals were designed for flight sims and racing sims. Thank you though.

4. JamesB

JamesB Registered

I was not aware that CH pedals were designed to work in racing sims, so they can be "decoupled" so they work on two separate axis? if so you have a chance of using them but I used to be involved in flight sim development and my flight pedals would definitely not work in an appropriate way for a driving sim. But I don't have a yoke so I cant be sure if that could be made to work as I use a stick in flight sims but I still say that without FFB you are at a HUGE disadvantage in a diving sim. Get a wheel and pedal setup, you don't need to spend a fortune, second hand G29 off ebay