SOLVED cant select cars Online and offline

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sman, Apr 15, 2020.

1. sman

sman Registered

Joining online race or offline all i get is the right Track with only Corvette or Mercedes pacecar cant select any other car. This is since the last update from 15th .
    Also rf2 isnt properly closing when exit game , all well untill the RF2 Logo appears and will will stay like that and i need to force the computer to restart .

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

For offline, have you selected "All cars and tracks" and hit Accept? If you don't do this you tend to be restricted to the content you last raced online with.

3. sman

sman Registered

I raced with clio (online) then exited that server joined another one and then the problem started , even in single player i cant select other cars , it say ALL cars but there aint any other car. That last one i had also after the previous update but now cant even fix that.

4. sman

sman Registered

Dont know how (very weird) but couldnt select Cars now all off a sudden its ok again after changing the Format how everything was displaid (how you say excact? ) in what format everything is visable on screen.

5. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

Great to hear you solved it, could you please mark the top of your thread with [SOLVED], thanks.