Can't join servers with Nurburgring

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by José Almeida, Feb 26, 2020.

1. José Almeida

José Almeida Registered

Hey all.

I'm having an issue with joining servers with the Nurburgring DLC (all its variants). I've bought the track, it's installed and it works offline, but when I join a server it doesn't work - after loading, Ii get the message "connection lost" and returns me to the menu. I only have this problem with Nurburgring and I have no issues with any other track in the game. I can almost guarantee that it's not a server related problem because other people are able to use it and I have this issue in every server I tried to join - well, 2 to be specific.

To try and solve the issue, I reinstalled the game twice, I reinstalled the track (removed it from the directory unsubscribe and then subscribe it again) like 5 or 6 times and I even checked the Mod Manager to see if there was any error and couldn't find a thing.

Thanks in advance

2. Peter Stefani

Peter Stefani Registered

You may be exceeding your system memory, check Windows task manager (performance) while it's trying to load.

3. José Almeida

José Almeida Registered

Thanks, I'll check it ;)

4. José Almeida

José Almeida Registered

No, that wasn't the problem. Neither CPU nor memory exceeded 60% of usage

5. José Almeida

José Almeida Registered

It looks like this is a issue I have with every track online when there are a lot of players... It just makes no sense, the network settings are correct, the PC copes just fine with the game (I play with the graphics in high/ultra without any issue) and whenever I reinstall the game it still bugs.

I don't know why this happen, all I know is that until the 19th of February I never had this issue with the game and now it's unplayable online when there are more than 10 guys in the server.

6. lagg

lagg Registered