Cant activate RF2 on second computer

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Frankalexandre, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Frankalexandre

Frankalexandre Registered

RF2 is already activate on home computer but i need it working on a second computer too so i can test some mods, but i am unable to do it. I get this message:

We see that your system has changed. Please contact activations@rfactor.net with your order number so that we can help you reactiva rfactor 2 on your new system.

I emailed activations@rfactor.net 30/08/2014 and didnt get any answer since...still same message error. Please help.
    Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
  2. redapg

redapg Registered

I would say "no chance" to activate rF2 on 2 machines at the same time.

Wouldn't make any sense for ISI, because everybody would share his activation-code ;).

3. Frankalexandre

Frankalexandre Registered

4. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I have it licensed for the laptop I had when I bought rF2 and would perform at 14 fps. It is also licensed for the laptop of my work which I wanted to try to see if its NVIDIA quadro 4000 performed well before changing my computer and in the one I bought after that test and sucks :)

5. mavericckk

mavericckk Registered

I have installed in 3 computers. just activate one by one and after you BK your roaming .rfactor if you need to reinstall the OS again.
    the roaming .rfactor is not the same in each computer.i have X2 6000,x4 955 and X6 1090t in all works fine.:)

6. redapg

redapg Registered

At first one hint at you Frankalexandre, remove the Order Number from your first post, just for safety reasons!!

To be honest, i've never tried to activate rF2 on different machines at the same time, because i don't have any need for it.
    So i've posted what i thought, ISI would handle that.

After reading the following posts, i've seem to be wrong. :)

But what made the message "We see that your system has changed. Please contact....", Frankalexandre got, appear?

Seems as if there is a restriction, maybe it don't works in the intended way?