Can't Access Old Account?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Doc8Ball, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Doc8Ball

Doc8Ball Registered

Hello, I've been trying for the last few day's to access my old rF2 account so i could do the steam key transfer. But the e-mail in use on the rF2 profile to enter at the steam key page is no longer in use and locked due to inactivity by Microsoft. And in all honesty its been so long i don't even remember the password (A good 2-3 year's at least).After 3-4 attempt's now, Microsoft's automated help has denied me access to the account. I was curious if there's any way i could give the old email address and have it updated to my current one? Really don't want to have to buy the sim again. Hope there's some way i can get my key transferred to steam. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
    Been dying to play this since i seen it release on Steam. And have tried everything to access the old account.
    Thank's in advance for the help
    Matt.

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

They may read and assist you on here, but maybe also try emailing (with as much information as possible, it may be all they have to verify it's your account!) support@studio-397.com

3. walshtimothy

walshtimothy Registered

having the same problem here :( have sent an email to support , hope it can be fixed :)