Cannot Sign Up for Rookie Cup

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TrigMan59, Aug 9, 2022.

1. TrigMan59

TrigMan59 Registered

Hi Folks,

I've tried numerous times to sign up for the Rookie Cup today and I keep getting the following error message:

upload_2022-8-9_9-3-27.png

Does anyone here know what the solution might be for this? Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Roger

2. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

I haven't ever signed to any CS race. Yesterday wanted to do it, turned out somehow I didn't have some content subscribed, although I sure did have all of it. Today I can't sign because supposedly some of the content is not installed correctly, or something. And I have no idea which, furthermore I get the message to fix it manually, but I don't even know what to fix.

3. Neil Tyler

Neil Tyler Registered

I have never seen that problem before, but i have had other issues.

My suggestion is to:
    Unsubscribe from all of the CS system content in steam (including all versions of cars and tracks).
    Uninstall and delete all the content from the game itself.
    sign-up to the CS race again which will re-subscribe to all the content for you.

I know it's a pain, but all my problems have been due to conflicts between old versions of tracks that get left behind when updates get installed.

4. TrigMan59

TrigMan59 Registered

Hi Neil. Thanks so much for your reply and suggestions. I just loaded up rF2 and it updated the Rookie 1.2 package and I was able to navigate to that page successfully in the Competition System. I'll try to join a race later and see if I still have problems doing so.