Cannot activate DemoBuild 798

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Dux, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Dux

Dux Registered

Greetings,

Recently, few days ago, i have bought rFactor2 for a lifetime. I was thinking awhile but i did it because it's worthy.

I bought it and turned on only once. Next day i turned it on again and i got "blue screen of death" right on the loading screen, but i was getting that one 2 months before, on several occasions.
    After the restart and tried to turn on the rFactor2 i couldn't. My PC memory must have remembered rF2 as a crash or something else and i had to repair my Windows.

Yesterday i have re-installed my Windows 7 with the hope that i can turn on rFactor2 again, and i did.

But there is one big problem. Prior buying it, it was very easy very quick and i sort it out. But now? Killed my nerves! I am very rarely here but i said to myself i must write here because HERE i can get the only support for rFactor2 issues, since i tried with numerous of people who are familiar with rF2, and on some sites too like RaceDepartment and now one knew how to repair it and they said they had similar problems.

The problem i have is the following. When i launch it and i get the screen with tabs for profile purchase etc etc, i log in right away. I am remembered.

View attachment 13690

My profile is licensed, it says

View attachment 13691

Under purchase tab

OMG, while i was doing the thread and doing the pictures of what i do and what Launcher gives to me, SUDDENLY it worked out!

HAHA, OKAY, If then, someone wonders why i haven't then deleted this thread, i didn't because here it shows that i had this problem and suddenly is fixed, randomly. And i am not the only one. Others too need help and if this is sorting out on random, then we won't have an answer. There would be another Build.

So what happened to me was that i, under the purchase tab, while already logged in i pressed a few times - activate activate etc. but nothing changed on the first window, tried to log in with email and pass under purchase tab but again nothing. LaunchDemo and Online were grey.

I hope someone will use this to compare his problems and see if he has hope or not for easy solution.

It's weird, 2 days i have been trying to figure it out and now while writing this it sorted out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014