Can any one do me a skin

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by cambo83, Mar 31, 2014.

1. cambo83

cambo83 Registered

Hi I'm Cambo and I am crap with this skinning stuff so would like to ask someone with the ability to do me a skin.
    If it is possible to have a f3 spark and eve with the livery in the pictures below it dose not have to match perfect just the paint theme and the slogans.
    For the name just my nick(Cambo) would do and my national flag which is a saint andrews flag in front of that,and the number to be 32.
    Here are some picture's of livery's done in past,

View attachment 12190 View attachment 12191 View attachment 12192

I know these are not the best so here some info on company its called BARRS Irn Bru slogan is feel phenomenal and is a scottish fizzy drink orange and blue for its theme,anything else you need just ask I'll get back to you.Can you do both the eve and the spark in the same livery please any help would be great.

2. skyfox

skyfox Registered

Hey, no problems, give me about a week and i will give you something to look at and we take it from there

3. cambo83

cambo83 Registered

you da man sky

4. skyfox

skyfox Registered

Hey Cambo,
    if you have not yet done so, check your private message on this site, i gave you a link to download a skin i have done for you for the Sparky (your favorite, decided to attack this one first), still working on a version for the EVE, it will be on the same theme but different from the spark.
    See ya!