Cameras, Cameras, and more Cameras. The quest to perfection.

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by RealGT, Mar 23, 2021.

1. RealGT

RealGT Registered

Hello everyone, some of you may know me as the noob asking questions about how to setup rF2 to run a single player session on the same PC you're running a dedicated server. Have that figured out for the most part thanks to this community.

Now for the cheery on this wonderful sundae I have a question about cameras. On my dedicated server which is a laptop I run three separate monitors via a thunderbolt to triple HDMI splitter from the Quadro M2000 graphics card. So I get a 1920x1080 image on all three.

My question is this. Is there a way to have a different camera on each screen all dedicated to the same car? Is there a way to have lets say a bonnet cam on screen 1, a rear view cam on screen 2, and an interior cam on screen three, and can I manipulate the cameras separately to get the perfect angle on each that I desire?

I'd like to showcase the car I'm driving on the dedicated server from different angles.

Thanks to all, this community has been utter gold.

2. RealGT

RealGT Registered

OK, I figured out how to at least use multiview. Not perfect but it will do for now.

Is there a way to freeze a camera after you edit it so you can move the mouse again to work with bezel adjustment?

Thanks