BTCC Content

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by wrff.tiger@gmail, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Simulation_Player

Simulation_Player Registered

why not ?
    it is the same market, aiming at same population.
    if you are going out to buy a car , do you not compare for example the price to performance for different manufacturers, models ?
    It is very simple
    laser scanned tracks are more costly than licensed cars
    so if i can have 3 laser scanned tracks for nearly same price as 2 cars .......it is not good pricing.

I'm talking about btcc car pack here not even individual item.

2. Scoopscat7

Scoopscat7 Registered

I probably will buy the BTCC content but not until there is a greater spread of cars and tracks for BTCC. By which point I’m hopefully there will be a sales price for the content. I suspect there are at least a few others with the same mind set.

Frederick Alonso, Emery and Stevy like this.
  3. leseb64

leseb64 Registered

because simply the volume of sales has nothing to do with AC or RF2 so of course the prices will not be the same, just as I am not going to compare the price of a Porsche and a Lamborghini yet they will go at the same speed
    And when you buy such expensive simacing equipment (steering wheel, rig, boton box, gear lever etc) I don't understand why people are nitpicking about the price of the software that will give you so much fun!

Anyway, end of the HS for me prices are not the subject of the topic!

Andreas Seibel likes this.
  4. Simulation_Player

Simulation_Player Registered

you can't compare sim equipments to software at all, one is hardware and one is software.....i'm comparing software with software.