BT20 Brianza ... No SC

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by theoldguy24765, Jun 17, 2012.

1. theoldguy24765

theoldguy24765 Registered

I took a litle Race with the BT20 on Brianza, after 28 Laps of 30 there comes the Sign out full Course Yellow and SC but there wasn't any SC on the Track and i get a panalty +2 Laps on the Time.

So where is the SC? Normaly in front of the leader...and this was i...but there was no SC!

In turne 6 the Graphics stotters roughtly and the Frames drop extemly down... so ther seems to be a big Problem at this Corner...

The Ai Driver doesn't change there Tires in a 30 Laps Race?? Is this Correct?

I took a 50 Laps Race...
    The Cars goes into Pit after 30 Laps to change Tires anf get Fuel

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
  2. tjc

tjc Registered

If ISI are making the tracks historically correct then there shouldn`t be any safety car at Old Monza or any of the other historic tracks as safety cars only came into F1 in the early 70`s if I`m not mistaken...

Nor should there be any pit lane speed limits on these tracks but I`ve come across a pit lane speed limit at historic Monza.

:)

3. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

Yes, full yellows rule too is historically no correct. :)

4. MJP

MJP Registered

It's due to the vmod you're using.

5. PLAYLIFE

PLAYLIFE Registered

SC thing happened to me too in a short 5 lap race. I couldn't see any SC and was subsequently DQ. I wasn't phased so unfortunately didn't check the track settings (whether I had full course yellow option selected).

6. tjc

tjc Registered

Yeh you said that in the other thread MJP, is there any way of removing the speed limit from historic monza?

(Maybe we should discuss this in the b90 discussion thread :) )

7. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

It's not because of any vmod. There are pit lane speed limits on all the historic tracks. I don't have any mods or vmods installed.

8. tjc

tjc Registered

Actually nor do I now you mention it...

(If I`m being honest I wasn`t sure what a vmod was lol)

But no... I`ve no vmods installed either.

Is there any way of removing the pit lane speed limits with the historic tracks?

9. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

My short-term memory is not that good lol but I'm sure I remember pit lane speed limits on the historic tracks only if you were driving modern cars and no speed limit for the 60's cars.

I'm sure it's a an oversight and the Devs will fix it. I don't think there's any setting where we can change it ourselves.

10. tjc

tjc Registered

Ahh right...

Oh well, lets hope the speed limits get removed in future updates/builds as it`s not very historically correct really. :)

11. MJP

MJP Registered

It is because of the (v)mod. There are no pit lane speed limits set on any of the historic tracks.

Well if you want to get pedantic about it Monaco does have one, although it set at 1000KMH but the game seems to ignore it and doesn't display a limit. Perhaps 1000 is a 'special' value or something, shouldn't be difficult to test but there doesn't seem to be much point.

12. tjc

tjc Registered

Ok, well somebody is going to need to tell me what a vmod actually is and does as I`ve not installed any mods of any kind in b90.

:)

13. MJP

MJP Registered

Then the only way you have run at Brianza is offline using the All Cars & Tracks that comes with rF2 and that will subject you to a 100Kph limit. If you want to run it online then you'll need a (v)mod. There's plenty around, you can even download one from some servers in the lobby.

14. tjc

tjc Registered

Well I`ve not messed with going online much yet, I will be though and I`ll keep this in mind when I do. :)

15. theoldguy24765

theoldguy24765 Registered

I took a 50 Laps Race...
    The Cars goes into Pit after 30 Laps to change Tires anf get Fuel

I drive the Race with a AI-Strenght of 105% and Agression of 50% but they are to slow...
    at the end of the Race i got a Gap of 1min34sec infront of them

For me they are to slow and to near by each other....after 500km the field must be much more spread... i think there is a litle bit of work waiting for ISI