BT20 Brianza...FPS Dropping down more then 60%

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by theoldguy24765, Jun 22, 2012.

1. theoldguy24765

theoldguy24765 Registered

Hi there,

after a while of racing on brianza with the BT20, i have a look on the Framedropping at this Track. The first point is the backyard behind the Pitlane, when you drive with 19 AI-Drivers the frames drop down to 12-20 Frames in the Backyard.

After the first lap, when you pass the pitlane again you have the same Problem in this area... ! Could it be that ISI forgot to clip the cars behind the Pitlane out?

I mean they are not on the Track...not insight...but they still reduce the FPS dramaticly.

2. argo0

argo0 Registered

Does the same thing happen without any other cars? Sounds similar to an issue I'm currently having. Posted about it here -
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/6315-FPS-Sudden-Drop

Oh, and what a surprise. Having checked your profile, your pc appears to be a very capable machine. So, probably isn't that then.

3. theoldguy24765

theoldguy24765 Registered

The old Sound Frames

The problem still exists when get in to you practice session....in the first laps when the other cars stay's in the carpark, the frames dropping dramaticly at the pitlane in each lap...when they are on the track then will only lost 2-5 Frames at this or each other point of the track...

it is only at the first 5 minutes on the session... so i came to the decission it must be a clipping error that easy makes...the cars are not on the track on not to see but it costs many of the power or frames to calculate them...so i ask my self why?

4. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

If you run the other 60's cars, NOT the Brabham at all, does this still happen?