Blank

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paul Loatman, Jun 15, 2012.

1. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

You can also add more toe in to the rear to help with rear end grip. I can make a setup for that car to be relatively easy to drive. Slow but relatively easy to drive. :p

@ Satangoss. Try max toe in for the rear and min. toe out in front. The car will be slow but you'll feel the difference. ;)

2. Lecram

Lecram Registered

3. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

There are other settings that should be adjusted to tame that loose rear instead of messing with the front toe settings. Just using dampers, if you decrease the rear rebounds, or increase the front bumps you can take care of some of it. Other than that, increasing the coast setting of the diff will help as well. Also check your ride heights, there shouldn't be much difference between front and back, but back should be slightly higher. Your brakes too might have too much rear bias, or you may be downshifting to quickly causing the rear tires to lock. Not sure that downshifting to fast is even possible in an F1 car though, heheh.

The only times I mess with front toe settings is if the car wanders all over the track or suffers from poor tun in on the corners, but only after I have adjusted all the rest of the suspension.

4. tjc

tjc Registered

Anybody know how to get rid of the black bars? lol...

:p

5. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

LoL, pay attention to those bars, they are depicting interesting stuff, even though they are covering even more interesting stuff.

6. tjc

tjc Registered

I was paying very close attention to the bars but that was just because I was trying to see through them lol...

:p