{{Black Mirror Fix}} 1960s Cars + All Tracks [vMod]

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by DJCruicky, Nov 19, 2012.

1. mel1c

mel1c Registered

Yes, ARI mod installed. To be clear, my mirrors do work with this vmod

2. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Oh dear lopl

BB says its working too.

re downloading , all i can do.

older track versions ? But it would not have installed ..........

At least I am not alone tj lol , must be a common denominator

'' Yeah .........YOU ALL IDIOTS DD !@! '

lmao

3. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Looks like I will need to install all versions of all tracks again that must be it.

DJ did say that but I never took it literally.

I guessing if he had made the mod with no early versions it would work for me.

But obviously that is no good for everyone else.

Still I think if this is the issue it is another reason why running latest versions should be the norm and get rid of the rest.

average track folder in a year probably be 20GB
    I don't want it to be 80Gb to have all versions to run mods never see those versions do I.

4. tjc

tjc Registered

Yeh cycled through the mirrors mel1c...

5. tjc

tjc Registered

I`ve taken out all the old versions of tracks in my Packages and only have new versions in there (apart from some that are needed) but I also have a Packages folder with all the track versions (old versions of a track and new versions) and I`ve tried with both...

6. tjc

tjc Registered

I tried with all track versions in Packages and only new track versions in Packages... neither worked unless I`m missing a version/track somewhere...

7. tjc

tjc Registered

Ok... no mirrors at Spa and now have spider man drivers which I never had before...

[​IMG]

Tried Monza and have mirrors but still spider man drivers... :confused:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are the F1`s (as I`m sure you can tell lol)

Tried the Eve F2`s first of all so I`ll try them again at different tracks along with the F3`s...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
  8. tjc

tjc Registered

Right...

Just noticed that when I pick DJC`s vMod there`s no version of Monaco in my tracks list but I have it installed in mod manager and when I select ISI`s all cars and tracks Monaco is in there...

9. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

Not sure about the spider man hands (known bug), but Spa track is the one track you will still have black mirrors with.
    When I said All Tracks mod, I should have said Almost all tracks :D:p. Will try get that in a future update. (That is if enough people get it working, now I'm in doubt)

10. mel1c

mel1c Registered

Yes, same for me. There are 28 tracks, but no Monaco

11. MJP

MJP Registered

If you're doing it with the pacecar method (bt20 presumably) then Spa will still have black mirrors, there was another track that didn't work but I can't remember which one it was, quite apart from all these new tracks that have been released in past few months.

edit.... just remembered the other track was Brianza 10k, it's due to the GDB file specifying no safety car.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
  12. tjc

tjc Registered

Ahh right... so the mirrors don`t work at Spa anyway... well that explains that then. :)

lol... so we have an "Almost all tracks" vMod :D

Right done more testing and pleased to say it does seem to be working now DJC. Tested at several tracks with all of the 60`s content apart from the BT20... mirrors are working with all cars but I am getting the spider man drivers with the F1`s only. The F2`s and F3`s are fine in that department.

Strange thing is I was driving the F1`s just a couple of nights ago and the drivers were fine, no spider man bodies/gloves etc at all...

:confused:

How come the mirrors won`t work at Spa then DJC?

13. tjc

tjc Registered

That`s funny as when I pick the BT20 to drive (player car) at Spa with 60`s F1`s and F2`s say for eg all the cars have working mirrors...

14. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Well I won't try all packages then tj if you have, thanks.

Hector has started to CTD when he joins room and I got CTD too.

Maybe I need to delete player or maybe start with full fresh install..............

BB has not loaded as yet.

15. MJP

MJP Registered

It's always been that way, the point is when the players car isn't a BT20 :)

16. tjc

tjc Registered

Yeh mate I tried with all Packages (just new versions of tracks and all versions of tracks - old and new) but just realised that the mirrors don`t work at Spa anyway lol...

All working good now though but I`m definitely only getting the spider man drivers with the 60`s F1`s when using the new mirrors vMod... just tried with ISI`s 60`s content and drivers were fine...

:confused:

lol

Got a CTD too first time I tried to load in Indy but been fine since and was fine before...

17. tjc

tjc Registered

Ahh right... ofcourse, it`s never worked like that right enough.

Sorry for the "dur" moment lol. :)

18. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Okay sorry DJ should have listened.

Just tried hosting instead ( doh ) and works fine with only new versions installed.

Never doubted you. lopl

19. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

Happy you guys got it working :) (well sort of, ha). Yeah, as MJP says tracks without Safety-Cars, mirrors will still be black. but only a few are like that, on the good side.
    @DD Your crashes in single player, maybe you were trying to load in too many AI for your memory limit? That is just a guess I need to say, no idea if not.
    @tjc I tested with 60s F1 cars with F1 AI, yes I can confirm I too get the webbed spiderman hands too, amazing ;). However, if I do the same test with someone else's vMod then I get the same webbed hands too. I found, to get round the bug with Spiderman hands, add some Brabham cars to the AI filter list not just with F1 cars. I found in doing so I had normal gloves again. Same for you?
    *edit* Seems to be hit or miss, sometimes webbed gloves still come up.
    *edit2* I found out why, the Spark F1 #6 has the webbed hands. If an AI uses that car, then your gloves end up with webbed gloves too.
    *edit3* I've removed F1 Spark #6 from list for vmod1.02, No more webbed hands.

Now then, the question is weather I should continue updating this vMod. Not sure if having every single track in the vMod is the way to go or not, as it can be hard for you guys to have all tracks. Not without turning this thread into vMod debate, as there is another big thread on that. But no idea, maybe 1 or 2 smaller vMods is better? If guys have any requests for tracks for your server or anything, or if you happy with 'All Tracks' as is please say.
    DJC

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
  20. tjc

tjc Registered

Ok I`ll try the "get around" for the spiderman drivers DJC and let you know how I go. :)