(Beta UI) unable to load setup saved in DLC Endurance Pack

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Paolo Pennimpede, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Paolo Pennimpede

Paolo Pennimpede Registered

Version: Latest Public Beta on February

Hi, at the moment I'm practicing for our next race sometimes on my "Personal Server" with official Endurance Pack DLC on Oreca 07 and sometimes on "Race Server" also with official Endurance Pack DLC but with upgrades only for the skins. I use the same Oreca 07 but with personalized skin on "Race Server", and on "Personal Server" I use one of the default Oreca 07.

So I have this setup saved when I was on "Race Server" I go on my "Personal Server" do some changes and now I have 3 setup, the one saved on "Race Server" and two created from this one and saved (obviously) with different name.
    After a while I decide to go back on "Race Server" to test these two modified setups on "Race Server" grip, but now these setups have a (NA) at the end of the name, and loading any of these two setups don't do anything (from default, loading any of these two doesn't change any settings of the car).
    Older setups, some saved on "Personal Server" and some saved on "Race Server" (out of public beta) are still loading correctly without (NA) at the end, but not the one saved with Public Beta.

Only a rollback to old UI fixed this bug, now I can enter on "Race Server" and correctly load these two setup saved on "Personal Server" and vice versa.

PS: not easy to explain, sorry if I messed up with my english.

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Perhaps as easy as finding the settings folder in windows and renaming those NA setups. I was able to recover a setup that was not displayed, but I haven't seen the NA addendum to know if that is fixable as well.

3. Lazza

Lazza Registered

He can see and load the setups, they just aren't doing anything.

Paolo Pennimpede and JimmyT like this.
  4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

ok, got it. speed reading fails again.

JimmyT likes this.