[WIP] Beta UI dark mode

Discussion in 'Other' started by Remco Majoor, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

So this is more of an experimental/learning thing for me, which people wanted me to share after showing screenshots.

disclaimer: DO NOT USE THIS WHEN YOU HAVE EPILEPSY OR WHATEVER THAT DOESN'T LIKE FLASHING LIGHTS!

This is due to there still being some things I haven't found. So at start up it will flash white before going into the dark UI. the transition between tabs still are white.

upload_2020-10-8_12-47-42.png
    upload_2020-10-8_12-48-6.png
    upload_2020-10-8_12-48-35.png

This is still early work. Knowing that there will be UI updates before christmas makes this just a learning process right now. Although I hope this isn't needed for the completed UI, I will try to make something if there still won't be a dark mode for it by then.

If it isn't needed, I might work on a redoing of the UI, where it's just way simpler with no transitions and for more advanced users that don't need fancy icons etc.

Please let me know your feedback on this and if you are interested in more of this.

To install, just unzip the downloaded rar file in the rFactor 2 folder.

Download V1121 0.1
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xt1_Zm7Sj0eR54Azieyp-tuIwwUAepSo/view?usp=sharing

Attached Files:

haunetal1990, Sim7b, svictor and 6 others like this.