Beta Plugin SimXPerience (Simvibe) for rF2 64bit : Does it work for you?

Discussion in 'Other' started by YoLolo69, Jul 21, 2014.

1. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

...Not for me, and it seems I'm not the only one according SimXperience forum talking about this first Beta version of the 64bit plugin. When the Plugin icon disappear in rF2, my Buttkicker do a really short vibration and boom, SimCommander and the plugin stop running without any error message, rF2 still running as usual. Tested with B770, B772 and B789 (of course all is fine with 32bit version of plugin and rF2 32bit)...

I'm asking as I don't know if the problem come from the plugin or from rF2, and even if it work for some person/configuration...

2. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

I have the same problem, back to 32 bit I think until its sorted out.

3. Marlboro

Marlboro Registered

Same result from this end. Tried multiple times.

4. nipzon

nipzon Registered

Guys you need to copy all plugins to the respective Bin32 and Bin64 folders. Just tested it and SimX works in 32 and 64bit

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
  5. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

That's not the problem for me, pretty sure I didn't make any mistake. B770 & B772 was using a common 32/64bit plugin directory, and unstable B789 had the same directories structure with separate directory for plugin 32 and 64 bit than the new available build released today (I'm used to this kind of stuff, as a dev it's my everyday job ;)). I'll test again tonight with this new build, cross fingers, will see! ;)

6. Marlboro

Marlboro Registered

So got the update on simcommander and 64bit is still not working for me, and yes i copied all plugins over like a good little boy. Any ideas out there?

7. Marlboro

Marlboro Registered

And just to add, all other plugins work for me, just not simvibe

8. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

64 bit Simvibe not working here. 32 bit is working.
    Correct plugins in the 32 and 64 bin folders. Nothing, SimXperience related, in the Launcher/Plugins folder.
    Did a fresh install for build 798 with both the core and data installed in the same folder on my F drive.

9. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

Several persons including me are in touch with the dev of the Simvibe plugin on the SimXperience forum and they work on this 64bit problem, so we need to be patient ;)

10. jonrarit

jonrarit Registered

an update on an old thread.

Simxperience have recently launched sim commander 4 which supports the 64 bit version of RF2 however I was getting game lock ups as soon as the plugin loaded ...... until I removed their original plugin from the 32bit folder.....and all works fine now.

So if you're having problems with simvibe it might be worth checking you've not got the old 32 bit plugin in there too

hope it helps someone

JR

11. blanes

blanes Registered

hey guys I just got myself a buttkicker gamer 2 and the simvibe software. SO it tried simcommander 3 & 4 and both of them load rfactor2 but in game there is no effects working... I dont have any simvibe plugins for rfactor2 and when I searched I cannot find them to download.

How do I get this working and where are the plugins ? Any help greatly appreciated as Im dying to try this thing out in a race !

cheers :)

12. Ernie

Ernie Registered

You should find a 64bit-plugin in your SimXperience folder.

Path should be like this: \SimXperience\Sim Commander 4\Plugins\GameFolderPlugins\rFactor2\SimXperiencePlugin_2_0_64bit.dll