Best "F1 2017" mod at present?

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by BobDobbs, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oumdaz Melo

Oumdaz Melo Registered

Maybe you don't understand english but FOR FREE means that you d'ont have to pay for it so we have to payback your friend because he paid for a free MOD............or it does not happened.

Ari Antero likes this.
  2. Navigator

Navigator Registered

3. Oumdaz Melo

Oumdaz Melo Registered

juste a simple advise you are losing all credibility ;) even when you post something on dropbox it does not mean anything
    Go take a cookie and go to sleepe

Ari Antero likes this.
  4. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Haha, no I'm not. As I said I don't have to prove myself.
    On phone, screenshot is a bit hard, but you can see what it is.

People can test for themselves and see.

About credibility; you still haven't answered my very simple question.......

Nice to see you liking this Ari, but after attaking me wrongly and thus F-ing up big time; you are awefully quite in the other topic. You know, when others would admit a mistake ;)

5. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

Come on man, I am not attacking you wrongly. You are blaming @Oumdaz Melo to lie but cannot prove that`s the case. It is you who have the ball and it is time to play, give the name to your friend who you claim did pay for the mod and if its the case first then you can claim you was right not one second before. Prove your claims, if you don`t just zip it.
    It may also be best if you stop tracing me and just live me alone.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    Guimengo likes this.
  6. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Stop tracing you? Haha, it's the world upside down and you know it. I respond somewhere and then you step in. One time I tagget you so that one is on me. I showed you in the other topic; you keep linking other posts of mine to me; something you yourself call "following". I didn't do that with you.
    Man, you have some weird thoughts.

As for the payment; told you I didn't do that myself.
    Why getting a good friend involved?
    Why prove something thats for everyone to see?
    You want me to pay first and show my bankaccount?
    No. Go to that site if you want prove; I said so and I know so.

Funny thing going on in here, stepping in a discussion that you were not involved in (talking about tracing.....) between oumdaz and me but the topic you messed up with this, you leave alone ;)
    Coward.

Well, it was fun, have to drive home now and than do some more interesting stuff than reading your crap.
    Bye now.

7. Navigator

Navigator Registered

One question; who came into this discussion between Oumdaz and me (to 'prove' his point in some other discussion) ??

8. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

You question is not relevant prove your claim or just zip it.

9. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Sure it is relevant as you blame me of tracing you.
    You keep stepping into discussions that I am having with someone else. (Exept for one where I tagget you, yes)

Again; don't have to prove. I know I am right, warning was given and if you don't think so; dl the mod. Or don't.

Now lets agree to disagree; when you want to attack me some more, send a pm and stop sticking your head in every discussion I have around here, polluting the forum in the process.

10. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

You are not under any kind of attack but you catched for your lies.
    Arguments from you are not relevant prove your claim or just zip it.

The end:D

11. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Prove I lied or zip it.
    Have you looked there? Have you tried downloading?
    How can you say I lied?
    I have been there, subscribed, showed my mail from them; I proved already. Can not do more than that but you won't take it. Can't prove more or you would have to sit beside me when I try.

Your turn to prove you can get it for free.
    You accuse people of lies when you don't even know or have been there; that is your blind hate.
    Just like in the other topic where you messed up and keep very quite now.

Learn to think, don't act on blind hate and rage.

12. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

I real life you must proof with evidence if you are suspecting someone. You are grown up guy and I demand that you are doing it here in S397 forums also, I simply don`t accept that you are answering to the question with an question.
    You are claiming that @Oumdaz Melo is lying and you must pay for that mod which @Oumdaz Melo in hes post #143 returns and says: " Maybe you don't understand English but FOR FREE means that you don`t have to pay for it so we have to payback your friend because he paid for a free MOD............or it does not happened" This is a strong statement from Oumdaz especially when you don`t name you friend who you claim has bought this mod. I think your friend is going to be happy if your claim is right when he gets payback, If I had a friend that was tricked I would do my very best to make him to receive payback.;)
    Mail you have posted here is no proof, that is no payment for any mod it is just proof that they have accepted you as a forum member. If you get lost in forums go to TS as it is written here: https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/best-f1-2017-mod-at-present.55066/page-4#post-894285
    I can not see anybody else claiming Oumdaz to be a liar, the burden of proof lies on you.

Somehow I get the feeling that that you feel that you are the a.. and rest of us are just h... when you are telling to me and other members in this thread what to do or not to do, please stop that.

This is my final post to you, prove your claim or just zip it. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    Guimengo likes this.
  13. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

As far as I understand it, the only valid proof of the mod being free, is its public download link.

Navigator has tried to download it after registering and he hasn't yet been able to download it. He says that unless you subscribe for the payed championship you don't get the mod.

Did I miss something?

Navigator likes this.
  14. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

There are number of leagues which has own mods and you must have forum access to be able to download mods.
    If he has tried to download this mod, why go to war with @Oumdaz Melo ? Who don`t he just ask help?
    He claims that hes friend has bought this mod, Oumdaz says that if that`s the case he likes to payback to Navigators friend but he don`t want to give any more info to Oumdaz which indicates that might not be the hole truth.

:)

SPASKIS likes this.
  15. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I know how it goes since our website uses that system. Furthermore, it is required to suscribe to the F1 champ to be able to download it.

However, we clearly say that it is only free for our suscribers. The idea is quite simple: if some other league admin wants to suscribe just to get access to downloads to use them later in their own league, it will not be at no cost. Shall I mention that it was quite a usual situation in the beginnings of rF2?

If this is how it goes in F1Fanatic there is nothing wrong with it except for saying that their mod is free. If unless paying you don't get the mod the its not free.

It is basically the same as in the case where people send concert tickets by selling a Bic pen and giving away the entrance. Is the entrance free? No it isn't.

Navigator likes this.
  16. Oumdaz Melo

Oumdaz Melo Registered

@Ari Antero dont waste your precious time with him, for me my answer the post143 is very simple to understand

@SPASKIS it is very simple mate, if you want to test the mod and i invite you to do so, you have to register and ask for the server password from the admins (the only way to download the mod is from the game directly ) and we dont want to put the password in public for obvious reasons
    I have to add that the admins offer even a free race to have fun with us and if you dont want to continue you are free to quit with the mod in your pocket, we will not ask the FBI to look for you because you downloaded the mod

Ari Antero likes this.
  17. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

Yes there are many ways.I don`t think that many knows that I am one of the authors behind EOAA GT in rFactor.
    We used models from GTR2 with the permission from SIMBIM. Rule from SIMBIM was that the forum members could download free but public download link had to have CD check which meant that you could not use the mod if you din`t own GTR2.

:)

18. smigiel

smigiel Registered

A little "Thank You", should go to us @IRG World and Mister N. Acciarri ...cos with his permission we use his modification of the physics since 2015 through 2016 and 2017. our modifications was based on FISI 2012 from mod DESFV10- with their permission (3D body FISI and @RaceRactor where I personally was involved to). Physics like engine, hdv, gears , are from our this year mod with "super minor changes :D
    No hate, but please ask next time like we do always.
    Peace.

rocketjockeyr6 and Ari Antero like this.
  19. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Why bring a friend, who is comfortable in that league, in here for a payment? Just know he had payed. He is okay with that and doesn't want any trouble.
    I just warned people here.

I see a few things:
    - I gave a warning that -to get the mod- you would have to pay
    - I showed I had subscribed: that is no proof
    - Oumdaz Melo "just says it isn't so" and that IS proof.......
    - Oumdaz Melo and I are in a discussion, Ari Antero........messed up another discussion with me and he thinks he is having a good point here, so messes up this topic too, ignoring the other one

Also; I asked Oumdaz clearly if it was true that "to be able to get the mod".....one would have to pay.
    No answer.
    I HAVE to prove that I COULD NOT download it.......
    Well; there was no link; you want a picture of a screen without link? ;)

20. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.