Besoin d'aide pour réparer un mod

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Support' started by Jimbo62, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Jimbo62

Jimbo62 Registered

Bonjour à tous,

Joueur de Project Cars passé sur RF2 (mieux vaut tard que jamais), je cherche un moddeur sympa pour réparer un mod qui me tient vraiment à cœur, la Formule A sur ce site :

http://www.internationalsimracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=3975.0

J'ai déjà demander à pas mal de monde mais bon, même directement à l'auteur (inactif depuis 2018 donc bon...)

Voici la réponse d'un forumeur anglais :

Dear mate
    What I reported in the Forum is the issue just knew by You, and that I confirmed trying to install the Mod. The Mod is not working at all in RF2 retail.
    Therefore, I tryed to discover the problem, installing the Mod in Mod DEv. But, beside the fact that I never was completely able to make it working, I found that the problem is related to options of tyres. I mean: in the Mod, the Author is proposing 4 types of tyres ( the original from SMS PC called Faretti, the original from ISI - Roening, the Pirelli, and another one ). But, in the material used are missing some gmt files for some of these tyres.

The solution should be to reduce the tyres to the original ISI Roening...Furthermore, the mod is in practical, for what is the car physics, the car engine, the physics of tyres, and Upgrades, exactly the same as FISI 2012.
    So, I don't think it's worth the mod, because it is offering only a new carshape for a Mod that You just got in RF2.

Je suis assz nul en anglais et encore plus en modding, si une âme charitable pouvez m'aider je lui en serait vraiment reconnaissant !

Merci..