been gone for a couple months or so

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NickSpeed, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

Hey Nick, what country are you in? We can maybe suggest some online racing leagues local to you that don't use paid content

2. NickSpeed

NickSpeed Registered

I've been this way before I'm afraid. california .

I need a race right now not in a few days :( but thank you for any suggestions

tried joining 2 races today....couldn't download car unknown basemod...what does that mean I don't own the extra content?

can't wait till rfactor3 by who knows who....hell maybe the live for speed guys need a sim to perfect....they could always take it over after a while....except they wouldn't charge for a bunch of mods and still have a half finished sim.

least i can race by myself yay - AI is no fun

3. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

Like you said in your op,rejoin iracing,no point in stopping around rf2 until it offers what you want

bwana likes this.
  4. Depco

Depco Registered

Nick, it sounds like rF2 is not your cup of tea. As patchedupdeamon suggested you should probably resubscribe to iRacing and play there to get your racing fix. Wait until the big rF2 update hits and then come back and test. It will probably save you a lot of aggrevation.

5. NickSpeed

NickSpeed Registered

been waiting for what seems to be years...yes I like racing people online anytime I want - not just at special times of the week....hopefully the patch and 100 bucks + more dlc content will fix this lol -

6. bwana

bwana Registered

What seems like years lol.. plenty here watching and happily using for what seems like decades , ranting here isn’t going to help you , best open your wallet back at irenting instead