Barbagallo 2012 v0.3

Discussion in 'Locations' started by WheelNut, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

Oh this is glorious. That little Wheelnut character had it coming for a long time. I marked him as trouble and pointed him out publicly a few times. Good to see that smart mouth got what was coming.

Speak for yourself! I am pissing myself laughing over all these dramas and whinging children. IT IS A HOOT!

EDIT: The fact that he keeps making alternate accounts to come back on is just perfect closure. The ultimate demonstration of an unstable character. Told you, WheelNut. ;) Mwah.

Thanks Tim. Happened way too late in my opinion. Keep up the ban hammering. I have a cpl more names for you to keep an eye on if you would like to know - they were on the list next to WheelNut ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
  2. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

Just wanted to clarify few things. I was talking about my textures, not those free textures taken from websites like CGtextures. Road, grass and few others textures were created from my private photos.

3. DeM

DeM Registered

What a total , to use an Ozzie term, Wanker you are . I donot condone wheelnuts actions here on the ISI Forum, but I did like the passione he showed to bring us more track conversions, he has no tolerance for critique, which is his downfall, we all have such things .
    Did you self elect as Forum police, and get a thrill out of this. The words spoken on many forums about the ISI forum is very negative , you only go to enhance this.

Dont forget to add me to your list . I have added you to my Wanker list, i am mostly sure i am not alone. I am sure your great contributione to rfactor 2 is know by all, can you run it by us.

4. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

Lol^. The forum really is overdue for a cleanup. Too many rude, angry, overly opinionated children around.

Next!

5. DeM

DeM Registered

And that be you "overly opinionated" what do you do for rfactor 2, tell us all mr police man

6. coops

coops Banned

HEY DEM read your own post...... your no better than the person your talking about you are 1 of the reasons that people don't come here as well with a post like that. and you want to come in here and make your self look big and better well you did the opposite to that.

7. DeM

DeM Registered

yes I can see this is so, wasnt meant to be Sir. Frustration from his list of people to ban and his joy at this.

8. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Jeez, I didn't know this track was so contentious. Obviously, WN is OK with us using this track, is it OK with you feels3 if we use this track for races? Ia lready planned a couple races not knowing this would descend to such depths :rolleyes: If you want it nixed, I'll change the venue for the MotorFX Race for 3dsimed3

feels3- do you give this track a go ahead since damage is done already, or would you prefer no one uses this track?

9. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

Read it again please.

10. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Right, can someone else PLEASE take over this track and hidden valley, both in need of work and I hate half finished tracks!
    Thanks

11. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

+1

of course every track come out half finished but it's a shame if a track with great potential is left without attention.

View attachment 7356

12. tjc

tjc Registered

That`s a really childish post...

Everyone who can read and has some form of working grey matter between his/her ears knows perfectly well that all feels was saying to WN was that he could have asked before using his Croft textures and if he had done so, would probably have been given permission to use them.

Instead he just took them...

If feels didn`t want people to use his tracks he`d have kept them to himself no?

13. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

And again, the ban wasn't for anything to do with the track... This thread isn't even closed. I banned a person, because the person was a problem.

And actually, WheelNut already had duplicate accounts before he was banned. He used them all to incite. Does that sound normal?

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk

14. 88mphTim

Yes I think obviously no matter what, his work should be left alone. Agreed.

15. 88mphTim

Also folks, please don't pull yourselves down. Especially arguing over someone no longer here. Language usage especially, and no name calling of each other, please.

16. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Ok thanks for the tip. I asked as it sounded like he was gonna make them for himself (and not release) thats why I asked if someone would take them over...they are not his tracks originally anyway.
    Either way someone doing them fresh would be cool, just desperate for some Aussie tracks ;)

17. 88mphTim

What 'list'? Everyone banned was the same person with multiple accounts, most of which didn't get time to post because I banned them first. And if you think I was full of joy at spending my evening babysitting the new registrations, you are deeply mistaken.

It is very probable he will have one slip through if he keeps trying. I'll take solace in the fact that the account won't last long. He is DONE here.

18. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I think he was referring to another person... not sure if he also was one of WN alias.

19. 88mphTim

Seems he was replying to Nand, my mistake, apologies DeM. Those replies prompted me to post about namecalling above. I don't want to ban good people, please don't name call. :)

20. Satangoss

Satangoss Registered

Lol... What a stupid statement...

Man, first dress yourself. Your avatar is disgusting. Second, your "list" means nothing. Who do you think you are? The only adult and reasonable person around?

Give us a break.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.