AWOL 90s MODs

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by intweb, Feb 20, 2018.

1. intweb

intweb Registered

Hi,
    Am looking at getting back into Modding, in particular the 90's. I see that there were 1994, 2008 and 2011 mods in private circulation.

Does anyone have private copies of them, they could share? Would love to look at them / where they came from / quality etc.

I haven't modded since GP4-days, but the graphics in RF2 have interested me to do so again.

Any help, appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Steve.

2. SL1DE

SL1DE Registered

There was a low quality crappy conversion of F1-SR's 1994 mod. Haven't come across 2008 or 2011.

I downloaded it a long time ago so I might still have the package. But it was bad, you're better off doing your own.

3. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

Are you looking for 90s content to convert to rF2, or you're looking for rare, abandoned mods?

4. intweb

intweb Registered

I'm looking to create from scratch, however am not adverse to working in conjunction with an existing convert if the agreement and quality are in place.

The 2001 & 2008 sets were purely to review what has been worked on.

Thank you.

5. Daniel Surace

Daniel Surace Registered

I am currently still working in converting 2001 RMT mod with permission over To RF2. Most cars are good quality however some skins aren't up to standards. I think you will find alot of the rfactor era stuff has low res textures that need reworking.

F1Aussie likes this.
  6. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

I do have a permission to convert DTM Classic mod from GTR2 to rF2 (DTM 91-92-93 I think). I am not sure if it will match your quality bar, but I think such conversion will be appreciated by the great many here. I planned to convert it myself (but since then got busy with something else) and evaluated a set of 90s DTM mods in rF1 and GTR2, and DTM Classic seemed to be in the lead by my taste. Biggest problem it had no damage basically, but visually and physically felt good. Those H-shifted cars would be awesome to have in rF2. Please PM me if you are interested.

Nitrometh, Magus, Hazi and 2 others like this.
  7. Daniel Surace

Daniel Surace Registered

that would be the best mod to convert, i was looking at it yesterday such quality. ACFL converting it for assetto corsa but looks completely unifinished. it would be great if someone brings this mod to justice.