Average water depth ?

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by nickcrete, Apr 15, 2016.

1. nickcrete

nickcrete Registered

With the new game update i noticed a "Added average water depth to internals plugin data." info. Are you going to update the plugin too to include such data ?

2. stonec

stonec Registered

I'm not sure what you mean by *update the plugin*. There are multiple plugins and it's up to the plugin developer to make use of this new variable, ISI doesn't develop plugins.

3. nickcrete

nickcrete Registered

I mean the internalsplugin, what variable am i supposed to use to get this data ? I dont know C a lot, thats why i modify the internals plugin to make my software.

4. stonec

stonec Registered

Right, misunderstood you, that's a relevant question indeed. Can't answer that myself, haven't looked at the plugins code. Maybe there is something under rf2 website dev corner with example code.

5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

You could probably take a stab at adding a variable in the ScoringInfoV01 struct, most likely a double immediately following mMaxPathWetness (before the mExpansion). Then take 8 bytes off mExpansion so you don't change the struct size.

Or you could 'print out' the mExpansion values (water depth will probably be 0.0 - 1.0, so bound to be a double), so 32 of them for the [256] size, and see what's in there.

I'm not at home so can't try myself.

6. nickcrete

nickcrete Registered

Thanx Lazza, the expansion (for future use) arrays could be the answer but i think i will wait.