[REL] Autodromo BWIN de Extremadura (1.0 RELEASED!!)

Discussion in 'Locations' started by Raúl Cor, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Raúl Cor

Raúl Cor Registered

Hello all, this is my new circuit. Autodromo BWIN de Extremadura. Its a small road course. The track was imaginary but now is a reality XD. Have 1700 metters aproximatly. Have a big kerbs in the curbs :D . Have a difficult section with 3 types of asphalt. I hope you enjoy the circuit. And sorry my bad english. We see in the road ;)

HD Video:

Layout:

[​IMG]

Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Link: (60mb :cool: )

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7f465yzpATXY1kxOHFNYWM5emc/view?usp=sharing

Recommendations:

Track Graphics : Full
    Textures : Aniso16x

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
  2. matf1

matf1 Registered

Thank you Raul. It looks good so let's see how it drives!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

3. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Thank you so much. I've really been looking forward to another sweet creation from you. You have quite a flair for making unique layouts with unique visuals. I like it a lot! :)

4. Barf Factor

Barf Factor Registered

Thanks! This looks great

5. hoover

hoover Registered

Looks great Raul, keep up the good work!

Uwe

6. Raúl Cor

Raúl Cor Registered

I'm glad you like it mates :D

7. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Nice track, many thanks. What do you think about some small Buildings, Marshalls and Spectators? Starting- and Pitlights would be nice too ;-) Just to keep you busy :)

8. Raúl Cor

Raúl Cor Registered

you have reason, i need implement this, but i dont know hoy put the marshalls in the circuit, and i dont know where can get the max files of the marshalls to position it in the circuit. :(

9. Raúl Cor

Raúl Cor Registered

I tested the circuit with the megane and a good experience, it is a very technical circuit. With big cars is a challenge race the course. But i think, this is an abarth or clio circuit.

10. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

Thanks a lot for this track, I appreciate the graphic identity you give to your creations :)

Reaaly strange behavior noted: AI car seems to have some kind of bouncing problem here. All AI cars are jumping like some customized cars we can see in some countries. even the car I drive, if I press "I" for AI (I like to discover a new track when AI drive) make it bounce all long, so AI cannot drive it and crash. I don't know how to describe this, I should make a video if you can't reproduce this weird behavior. I saw this problem with the NSX and F3 Eve so I think several (all?) cars should have this problem.

Did you try to have your car driven by AI?

11. Raúl Cor

Raúl Cor Registered

Okay mate if you can post a vídeo. I have race with the megane ai and all works good. I go to test other cars

12. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

You have a lot of artistic talent for landscapes, textures, lighting and so forth. Hopefully you can either learn or work with someone to deal with AIW, buildings and the mechanics of a race track (start lights, etc.).

If you prefer not to learn those things, PLEASE be willing to work with others who do to help improve the look and feel of their tracks that are often wonderful technically, but look ugly or digital or unfinished. You could make a great team with someone else or a group of others!

13. TypicalAnalytical

TypicalAnalytical Banned

Don't understand is this another track without plans to make good AI?

14. Raúl Cor

Raúl Cor Registered

you have problems with AI in the circuit?

15. Raúl Cor

Raúl Cor Registered

Thanks for reply mate, yes i want learn, this is my second circuit, the first was little terrible , now i am improved some features of the track creation. Now its the time to learn how put the 3d people in the circuit and start lights, and more things. You think the circuit have a problem with AIW ?

16. Mydriaz

Mydriaz Registered

Very nice little track :). I've made a few laps with 500 AC and I like the different tarmac feeling.
    Thank you very much and keep up the good work !

Envoyé depuis mon SM-N9005 avec Tapatalk

17. TypicalAnalytical

TypicalAnalytical Banned

Haven't tried yet so just asking because Marc's comments. I avoid downloading tracks without optimized AI.

18. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

Here the video showing bouncing problems I have with AI. I checked other cars and a lot seems having this problem. All other tracks and cars work fine. Possibly it's just me (problem with my configuration) so please people throw some feedback, thanks! :)

19. Raúl Cor

Raúl Cor Registered

thanks for post this, this feels lowrider hehe. You have started the circuit with the graphic settings to FULL ? You can test with Full if you have this problems.

Anyway, i think this is a problem with the LOD system, rfactor is optimizing the track and subtracting polygons erroneously, i try to correct this, sorry lolo.

Also, is the first time i see this in my circuit, in my computer works fine. :(

20. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Love your tracks Raul, thx man :)