"auto-adaptive" FFB and environment sound

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Niksounds, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Niksounds

Niksounds Registered

Hi, for ffb:

after the creation of LeoTuner with Leo FFB edited by the user specifically for any specific machine, i have found the 'mana' for the FFB , having the sensations of all bumps, vibrations and so on.

In RF2, is it possible to have , in the shipping sim, a auto-adaptive FFB that reads the necessary values of the specific car for its management?
    FFB is as sound in a movie.

For sound:

there will be (sorry for my english? ) a ambiental sound? ralistic sound of EXTERNAL ambients with reflections? in my mind i think to the real takes (video) of races.

Some games today are using Waves, or impulse reverbs to creating a real ambient environment.

Hello and thank you Nicola

P.S. ISI nr. 1!! ... not for adulating.

2. jonelsorel

jonelsorel Registered

Every car in rFactor has its own FF specs or settings. The engine does read them from ini files as far as I know. It's hard not to notice FF differences between specific cars/mods. I don't know how more adaptive than that you can get..

3. Niksounds

Niksounds Registered

ok
    but default ffb isn't so responsive as Leo on road BUMPS.

Also... there will be in rf2 FFB a huge improvement in this direction? (road bumps massively on the steering wheel?)

4. Edu

Edu Registered

For Sound.... We need sorround sound!!! :)

5. jonelsorel

jonelsorel Registered

I think i read in Autosimsport that ISI is already taking into consideration something along the lines of the RealFeel plugin, if I'm not gravely mistaken. You didn't mean "bumps" by "auto-adaptive", did you?

6. Nodo

Nodo Registered

YES YES sorround sound 5.1