Attis Sim Racing - Short 4 Week rF2 League

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jamie McKie, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Jamie McKie

Jamie McKie Registered

Hi - I feel a bit cheeky this being my first post on the rF2 forums but it's been one of the few sims I had almost no exposure to in my past 5 years sim racing. Decided to try the GT3 out after the recent updates and hearing great things and damn I and others at my club ASR are sure glad we did! The feel and handling of the cars is simply the best we've felt.

ASR are a new racing club and didn't expect to try and run a league so soon but one thing led to another and we are going to run a short 4 week one in rF2 as our first. Got 16 people signed up so far so wanting to offer a place to the wider rF2 community if anyone would like to take part.

The guys running things have years of sim and event running experience so please don't be put off by us being a new club.

All we'd ask if you'd like to be involved is get out on track with us at least once so we know you're up to the task - we don't mean on pace but just in regards to track respect. We all know how one bad apple can ruin a race so this is our way of helping avoid that ;)

There will be a range of pace drivers on track from pretty much aliens to slow and steady. There should be a race for those of most paces to be had amongst the pack.

Notice is short I'm afraid as we have one practice race on Thursday 19th (9pm UK start) and the league starts on Thursday 26th. Events are each Thursday and qualy kicks off at 8:30pm with a 1hr race immediately after. There will also be a session tonight at 9pm if you're really eager :)

If you're interested please head over to discord.attissimracing.club and say hi. I'm Rodders on the server so shout out for or PM me.

Again, sorry for a league shout out being my first post without any prior engagement here. All this came about rather quickly and unexpectedly.

Cheers.