Aston Martin Vantage GT3, it's here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by davehenrie, Jan 11, 2019.

1. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

It is fairly common for GT builders to design the car to have a fuel intake on either side of the car. So at tracks that need left side fueling. the teams would install the gear on the left side and put a flat cover over the opening on the other side. So it would not be uncommon to see a car with a fuel bracket on right or left, but the other side should have an oval-shaped cover that matches the dimensions of the fueling hardware.

M D Gourley likes this.
  2. LordOfGarnix

LordOfGarnix Registered

I don't think the devil is in the details. Interior and exterior sound don't fit each other, because it's the interior sound of the GT3 and the exterior sound of the GTLM/GTE Version (which they simulate quite nicely I must add). The GTLM/GTE version sounds very boring (like in real life) and nothing like the awesome growling GT3 version.
    They need to fix that.

I like the 3D model but it's definitely not up there with the 911 or the 720S.

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

TURBOS! Blech! Nothing worse than hearing a growling V8 or V10 downshifting for a corner followed by a Ferrari or Ford slinking up to the braking point with those dang TURBOS! 2nd worse thing to happen to GT racing.