Assetto Corsa Competizione

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by fsuarez79, Sep 12, 2018.

1. kimbo

kimbo Registered

ACC..."the iracing killer"...:rolleyes::p

2. Oldseb

Oldseb Registered

[​IMG]

juanchioooo likes this.
  3. Wergilius

Wergilius Registered

With that I reference to my settings in rF2 and for me possible in ACC, at epic it looks very good but FPS is very low instead.
    I have refunded ACC for now, if SLI scaling works better in the future might buy it again. But still the overall impression of the 2 hours are are good.

Nothing will kill "iRenting" in the near future, the racing structure is unique and people have invested time and money. But if the other actors (S397, Kunos etc) on the market do nothing it will sure not happen, who know how it looks in 5 or 10 years time.

mr.Sw1tchblade likes this.
  4. Emery

Emery Registered

Picked up ACC in the fall holiday sale. Spent the first two hours deciding I liked it, but fps needed improvement (badly!) if I was going to run it on my triple screens. Next hour was spent fine-tuning the settings to see if I could find enough fps to have a race instead of just hotlapping without making the graphics ugly and successfully had a race with 4 opponents. Then another hour spent using the info in https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/i-got-my-fps-back.172350/#post-3029582 gain enough fps to have a race with 14 opponents. That seems to be about my limit for now without better hardware (GTX 1080 and i7-4770@3.5 Ghz).

ACC AI and FFB is definitely improved over AC. Can use my normal rF/rF2 wheel profile rather than a custom one, like I needed with AC. Not too keen on the Unreal engine, at least not for daytime. Have to question Kunos on why the trees are waving around when the wind speed is 0 kph, LOL.

5. Seven Smiles

Seven Smiles Registered

DON'T whatever you do, question Kunos :eek:

6. vegaguy5555

vegaguy5555 Registered

There's nothing wrong with frame rate!
    You just don't know how to drive! :D