Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by ApexModding, Oct 5, 2018.
For my first try, I do the same, but 34:37.300 with a 908, it's a real challenge!
Corti : What is it ? the list of 3dmodel / skins you hope we made ?
I have some news : 512s is ready
Happy Holidays to the Apex team, thanks for all your hard work on our behalf!!
The 917-30's Bazookas! Can Am! wonderful!!!!(although now we need a Shadow and Mclaren M8f & M20.....sigh...)
noooo, it was just something nice that I found and I want to share
you already have enough work, but if you encourage the painters ... welcome they are
Upload in progress
it will be my Christmas present !!
We are pleased to bring you the 1970 Ferrari 512S as seen in Le Mans !!
1970 Ferrari 512S:
• V1.0 release featuring the car as seen in Le Mans .
• Special thanks to Champion Motorsports (cmsracing.com) for the exquisite liveries and additional physics revamp.
• PBR shaders to be added in a future update
• We add 3 upgrade who can be find in the customise menu, shifter style :
• 1 = Amateur for fast people who wanna try without hell and toe
• 2 = Pro who wanna use h patern and clutch
• 3 = Purist the most simulated way , this setting is for 3-pedal setup and Gated Shifter with Grind mod here : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ekmiyrmg2dgpts9/AACm3A3WKCAD5VLUWFufi3z-a?dl=0 .
You HAVE to revmatch on downshifts! Auto-Clutch should be OFF
Here she is : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2337232570
Thanks alot but it is not on Steam . Do you have an alternative Download Link ?
It is there, I just subscribed.
Great, can't wait, unfortunately I don't see anything yet.
this minute it's up.
i have subscribed but it only installs porsche 917, something is wrong
Steam workshop title is wrong
"The WSC 1970 Sportscar Championship Porsche 512s"
Maybe the title is misleading
Mauro you caught me editing the capture. Now I know why they were rivals, the font ...
1970 World Sportscar cars:
1970 World Sportscar Championship trackpack:
01. Daytona Road Course Link
02. Sebring (modern layout) Link or (payware modern layout) Link
03. Brands Hatch Link
04. Monza Link
05. Targa Florio Link
06. Spa Link
07. Nurburgring (tourist layout) Link or payware Link
08. Le Mans (1967 layout) Link or modern payware Link
09. Watkins Glen (short no chicane layout is similar to 1970) Link
10. Osterreichring Link
Other recommended tracks:
Riverside (long layout) Link
Imola 1972 (payware) Link
Buenos Aires Link
N.B. tracks without permission haven't working link (you could easily find them on the web)
The Steam name change will come in shortly, ideally before the tifosi show up with sticks, stones, and pitch forks .
Onboard begins at 4:10
For those of you having trouble finding it on steam, this is what I had to do. Find the original 917 by Yoss, and then click on Yoss's Workshop at the top. I couldn't see it by searching for it in the search bar, or bringing up the most recent mods. This was the only way I could find it to subscribe.
Name of the 512s iteam changed on steam .
512s Template link added in first post .
Ty Mauro for the track link.
Porsche 917k receive soon a big update too , physics and graphics
Let's hope more models are added because the 1970 Le Mans had a large fleet of cars.
Separate names with a comma.