Anyone interested in a regular Monday night group?

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Guy Moulton, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

A couple friends and I are thinking of creating a regular Monday night group to get together and race at 9 PM EDT. We are not decided on a car, but we have narrowed it down to Senna 88, Lola and Meganes for now, with an eye on the GP79 cars when that mod is ready. Is anyone interested in a casual group every Monday night?

Basically, we have had hit-or-miss luck with pubbies on Monday nights so we want to create our own race so we have a regular thing. We can even pick the mod every week.

2. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

If anyone is interested,some friends and I are starting an informal Monday night (9ish PM Eastern) group just for rFactor 2. It'll probably be Lola, Meganes and/or Corvettes at various tracks we agree on as a group.

I also have contacted another guy from another forum who wants in and I'm hoping to get a few others. It'll be a pubby that we run, but we plan to have a regular crowd. If you are interested,let me know in this thread.

3. [NAR]Steve

[NAR]Steve Registered

I might be able to run a few, what is your server name?

4. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

We will run next week too- Monday Night rF2 will be the server name. Next week is Vettes at a track. LOL. Still TBD. Maybe Lutzland or Long Beach

5. the-D-

the-D- Registered

I think I may be up for that, usually do a league race that night but its getting tiresome,...I can bring a m8 prolly to, real good racer, you may have to endure some scottish banter tho ;)

6. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Cool. I may keep the server up during the week so that folks can at least get the rfmod beforehand. What does everyone think of Topeka? Toronto? Long Beach? Lutzland won't work for me at all. I even reinstalled rF2.

We were thinking of Oran Park (which is a ton of fun) but it's a tough track to do a fun race on because it is very rough.

Montreal DRS! It's like it was made for these Vettes- awesome track.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
  7. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

We're going to be hitting the track here soon so join up!

8. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

I have a group also looking to expand our Monday night attendance. Maybe we can merge to get more drivers on the grid. This past Monday we did F2's at Nazareth, would have been alot more fun with more people on the grid.

I've been trying to hold back on weather because some people's systems can't handle it but we do run night races. Are you guys running night races? Can all your guys handle the graphical load?

9. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

i'm in eastern time zone so i'll join if i can but not for any open wheel other than historics

10. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

We have agreed for now to run Lolas, Corvettes and Meganes. Next week is going to be Meganes at Poznan. We haven't really thought about rain (I like rain races but I'm a minority). Night racing would be fun too.