Anybody else hear about this announcement?

Discussion in 'Locations' started by Saabjock, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Saabjock

Saabjock Registered

RFACTOR 2
    rFactor 2: Autodromo Sardegna Announced
    Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by RD, Jul 11, 2013.

2. Marek Lesniak

Marek Lesniak Car Team Staff Member

3. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Looks crackers :cool:

4. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

Man those photos are a perfect example of my issue with rfactor2's graphics. You look at some photos and the thing looks photo-realistic then you look at another photo of the same track and it barely looks better than rf1. I said it once and I'll say it again. They need to do something with the lighting in the game. Something is just "wrong" overall with the lighting. My first best guess is they need to use a cooler temperature. Needs a little more blue push. For those that don't get what I'm saying, it's not that you'll see actual BLUE all over the place but you'll see a "cooler" picture. I really think that would bring the graphics out in this game.

Perfect example is their Monte Carlo track. I just came from there a few weeks ago and the sun was BLAZING yet it didn't have the look like ISI's track. ISI's track looks like Monte Carlo was just dropped in a desert somewhere when infact it was nothing like that. It looked closer to my video than what ISI has.

Now I will admit that my video has more of a blue push than should be (being that it was filmed through a windshield. But I say I was closer than what ISI has or at least a final product should be somewhere in the middle.

Here's my photos of various buildings so you guys can judge. No blue push in these photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
  5. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

I would be happy to send ISI the photos I have. I not only took jpg but I set my camera to capture the RAW data also. So they will be able to see how I had my camera set when I took the photos to help them get a better idea of what my camera took and what was there. They can also check , probably somewhere online, what the conditions were on that day and time. I know it's not like being there but it's better than nothing.