Any Windows Outlook experts?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by davehenrie, Apr 16, 2021.

1. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I have two email accounts thru the evil empire.(MSN.com/Live.com) I have used one for probably more than a decade, the 2nd just a few years less. I became aware, after several years, that no one was responding to my older account. I tried to send a small file to my son and he never got it. But the message was clearly in my SENT folder and no angry message from the mail daemon stating it could not be delivered. Tried several times...with and without the attachment and it never got thru. Then I used my 2nd account, and zoom! the email went right thru with the attachment. As I looked into this, it has been possibly 2 or more years that my emails were not reaching the destination. Definitely on my end as the emails went scattered all over the world of the internet, all reported sent, but never responded to. (I know, NOBODY LIKES ME!!) but some were rather official and should have at least gotten an auto response. Has my email been sucked into the dark web?

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Go into the settings for the account that doesn't work and check that the server settings are correct - google them. (I'm assuming the two accounts need to use different servers - otherwise just check they're the same)

davehenrie likes this.