ALT+TAB Solution

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Rayo_McQueen, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Flaux

Flaux Registered

I know I know. But it looks like ALT minus TAB is an issue and pressing ALT plus TAB is the solution.... So,...you made me happy with such a small thing. :D

Alex72, jayarrbee36 and Euskotracks like this.
  2. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

Hi,

First of all I would like to appreciate @yoss for taking his time to help solving this problem.
    After testing new version 0.951 from AM GT3 mod I have to say that the problem is not fully solved. :(
    If you load any of the 7 cars individually, the problems seems fixed since you can ALT TAB without problems (offline)
    HOWEVER, when you load multiple cars problems can occur. I happened to find that the car loading order order is important!!:eek:
    To better understand it, I will group cars into three groups.

Group 1: 799, Z4, MP4
    Group 2: 854, SLS
    Group3: Z06

Imagine as well that the first time you load a car of one group, you "activate" that group.
    Considering this, activating a higher number group after a lower number group will provoke the ATI.
    In order to succesfully load all the cars you should activate groups 3, 2 and 1 in that order.

Camaro seems to be out of the equation and can be loaded before or after any of the above.
    In order to reproduce it:
    • Select no opponents in order to later add them selectively.
    • Choose the car you want o be loaded first as you car.
    • Beware to use AM GT3 filter so that all cars are available.
    • Add a different car and ALT TAB out and back in to check for the ATI.
    I must say that this behaviour is really puzzling.
    I hope on the other hand that for developer this represents a clue of what could be happening.
    I will test througout the week if the versions I myself forwarded to yoss to eliminate the ATI also show this behaviour.

ericRacer and Lazza like this.