All mods invisible in manager

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Heathen, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Heathen

Heathen Registered

Hi all,

I recently did a fresh install of build 660 (content install), as I was suffering from some cars not having any engine sound and wanted to try to cure this. Now in the mod manager the only vehicle mods I can see are the ones from the content install and the Formula Renault 3.5 (this installs fine btw).

I have downloaded all the ISI content (more than once, so pretty confident it isn't a partial download problem). While most tracks are visible (with the exception of Mores), none of them will install (message: failed to verify file). Trying to install a mod in game results in the message 'failed to install mod'.

I've looked at other threads relating to older builds with a similar problem, but there seems to be nothing out there that can help me to fix this. I've tried uninstalling, deleting both rFactor2 folders and reinstalling which hasn't worked. Have also tried installing older builds, but the problem remains with those too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Have since tried with build 770, also with deleting contents of the .rfactor folder and reactivating product

Thanks H.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014