Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by ChiefWiggum, May 18, 2020.
so nice to watch the car in the night.......
scheckter's helmet has even the dust protection , very nice !
One of these things rF2 haters/PC2 and ACC fanboys never appreciate - lighting, especially from sunset through to sunrise
When this is done, any plans on the 1976 and the pre-1974 cars
@Endor, I like this little details
yes I know that
Alfa Romeo 33TT 12 starting at Targa Florio Historic
rF2! Get that level of sound! btw,, what was so funny about the Pantalones?
This is a great project...
Only one thing...my impression ( and maybe wrong ), but the car is a little bit too large?
a-bit too wide appearing, at least. Of course the cars shown along side are modded themselves, THEY could be too narrow....
first Version is uploaded to the steam workshop
what a spectacular car
This is just magnificent!
I've a couple of comments / questions / feedback, if they aren't too daft.
(For context, I've been playing rfactor2 for two weeks; mostly the Spark/EVE, Porsche 917k and the BT44/M23)
1. Could it have slow gear change like the Lola 280 where it won't go into gear if you don't match the revs
2. I really struggle to hear my own engine over everyone else's. It does seem quiet compared with other cars i've tried.
3. On Belgium 1966 I can't really keep it on the road - reducing toe-out and increasing castor helps, but it's still pretty wayward
I don't know if 3) is a characteristic of the car, track/bumps or my lack of setup experience in rF2.
Thanks for creating this. I've always loved this car
she's nice but she has a sound problem in cockpit is strange and when you release the accelerator pedal it's really weird as if the engine cut off
yeah, I was thinking the same last Days, so I will resize the car......
this is not the final Sound, but I haven't heard anything in 2 weeks from Fonsecker, so I hope he will finish the Sound
Thank You Chief for this work.
Details inside are superb....and it’s a pity one can’t race only with chassis.
But...if you are collecting suggestions for the next update, I should say:
1) dimensions...the car is a little bit wide
2) sound...it should be more “clean and round”...as was a 12 cylinder engine
3) cameras...there are a lot of car cameras useless
4)physics...here testing and knowledge of 1975 prototypes may help, but just to say something...when you start, the car is to quick...I think acceleration was more progressive, considering inertia values of weight
5) finally...if You can, add also all other drivers that raced on this car ( Ickx, Stommelen, Andretti, De Adamich, etc etc )
Thank you again for this jewel
Separate names with a comma.