AI issue

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by PondScum101, Nov 14, 2019.

1. PondScum101

PondScum101 Registered

So, I enjoy a bit of offline racing. However the ai are beyond terrible for me in rf2.

Before I get slammed for saying this (I'm well aware that rf2's ai is universally liked by sim racers)and I agree with everyone else during a race.

However, finishing my outlap on Norde 24hr, ai comes out of the pits, he should have a blue flag right? Hit my brake zone for the first corner and boom, punted out the first corner like a 50 yrd field goal attempt.

Is it possible to make the ai a bit more aware, and at least attempt to avoid an accident? Or will they always plow u off the line?

Current settings,
    100% skill
    50% aggression
    Running GT3

Like I said before, great during races, I love that they fight you for the line, hate that if you make a slight error there's no reaction from them. Push u right off the track.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  2. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

It's just what they do, they don't seem to follow any other line but the pit out path, I also don't think they follow blue flags, but I could be wrong about that.

3. PondScum101

PondScum101 Registered

What a bummer. I hope some tweaks can be made by the devs here, I know they are working on a lot right now, but it completely ruins the experience of a race weekend. Especially on a long track like the green hell.

Watched replay and he literally drove strait into my passenger side door. Completely unexpected from my perspective.

4. bluet

bluet Registered

Maybe try lower aggression setting

5. PondScum101

PondScum101 Registered

I've tried many settings, I feel the problem is larger than that as lowering their aggression in tin tops makes them yield the line far too often. Again, making for a poor race experience.